I really don't know why I came up with that topic. Well, it's the title of a Sidney Sheldon novel and it's midnight so why not? I talked about a Sidney Sheldon novel HERE
No classes today so I'm curled up in my bed, trying hard to ignore the incessant chirping of the crickets in my room and the loud music from the other room, battling with a crazy network and wondering
- Why Network can't be perfect everywhere. Seriously, I'm tired of having to wait for about 5mins to get a page to load. You don't want to know how long it took me to post this.
- Why I keep letting it get to me
- Whyy anyone would be playing music loudly by this time of the night.
- Why I sometimes allow myself to be crippled by fear
- Why someone would say it's his destiny to rob. Yes, I just saw it on Twitter - @l_laitan. No, I'm not judging.
- Why we sometimes let stereotypes disturb us and hurt our feelings.
- Why Darey has such a sweet singing voice
- What the answer to this is. Any ideas?
- Why I've practically abandoned this Criminal Case game. I mean, how else would I get to do some Detective work?
- How we unconsciously let pride ruin friendships
- Why Pringles has to be this appealing. I don't know if I'll ever stop midnight snacking. Who else is guilty?
I really should sleep now. I don't know how but my neighbours have lowered the volume of their speaker and the crickets have toned down on their noise. Who showed them this post?!
It's mid-week. How's it been? Hope it has been off to a great start.